If you choose to purchase HIPTEASE’s products through the Afterpay service which is offered to you on our Website, please be aware that HIPTEASE is not responsible for the content of their websites or their privacy practices. You should review their policies prior to disclosing any information to Afterpay or using the Afterpay service.
Collection of Your Information
HIPTEASE may collect personal information in connection with your use or purchase of HIPTEASE’s products, , which may include information provided in connection with the following activities:
- Registering or filling in forms on the Website. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about HIPTEASE’s products and services or sign up to receive HITPEASE e-mail newsletters or coupons.
- Completing a profile or uploading goals to the Website.
- Purchasing any product or service from HITPEASE.
- Providing design or product feedback or making other submissions to HIPTEASE.
- Requesting information or assistance from HIPTEASE. we may also keep a copy of any communications or correspondence you may send, including any e-mail communications.
- Participating or responding to consumer survey or requests for consumer’s opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding HIPTEASE products and services.
- Participating in consumer contests, sweepstakes and other promotions.
The personal information that HIPTEASE may collect may include your name, username, password, email address, age, date of birth, gender, address, telephone number, credit card and debit card numbers (with expiration dates), personal preferences, and any other personal information that you choose to include in your profile, your submissions of your goals to HIPTEASE, or in other communications to HIPTEASE. You represent and warrant that you have the right and authority or have obtained all necessary consents to provide any information, including any personal information of another individual, that is provided by you to HIPTEASE.
Like many websites, HIPTEASE utilizes “cookies” to maintain a record of your visit to the Website and your use of the Services. A cookie is a small text file that is transferred by a web server and stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device. It can only be read by the server that sent it to you. This information does not identify you personally and you remain anonymous unless you have otherwise provided HIPTEASE with personal information.
Cookies help HIPTEASE to improve the Website and Services, and to deliver more personalized service by enabling HIPTEASE to estimate audience size and usage patterns; to store information about your preferences; to speed up your searches and to recognize you when you return to the Website or use the Services.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you would prefer to prevent your computer from accepting HIPTEASE cookies, you may follow your Internet browser’s steps for doing so. Please note, however, that if you do disable cookies from your browser, you may not be able to access certain sections of the Website or the Services.
Third Party Analytics and Tracking
HIPTEASE collects transactional information and browse behaviour on our website. HIPTEASE may use such information to offer you recommendations for products and services that are relevant to your interests.
Protection of Your Information
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy and facilitate the appropriate use of information, HIPTEASE uses physical, technological and administrative procedures to protect the personal information that HIPTEASE collects from loss, unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or other misuse.
Nevertheless, Internet or wireless transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any messages or information you send to the Website or through the Services may be read or intercepted by others. If you have any questions about the security of personal information collected by HIPTEASE, please contact us.
Use of Your Personal information
Upon HIPTEASE’s collection of your personal information, HIPTEASE may use such personal information internally, separately or in combination with pre-existing information, for the following purposes:
- To develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide information, products or services;
- To establish and conduct commercial relationships, including to process purchases or other transactions and to conduct or administer other transactions that you may engage in with HIPTEASE;
- To conduct or administer contests, sweepstakes or other promotions in which you have participated;
- To contact you and to respond to any communications that you may have had with us;
- To troubleshoot problems with the Website;
- To customize your experience or homepage on the Website;
- To develop and manage HIPTEASE business and operations;
- To detect and protect HIPTEASE and other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, fraud, theft and other illegal activity, and to audit compliance with HIPTEASE’s policies and contractual obligations;
- To engage in business transactions, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving HIPTEASE;
- As permitted by, and to comply with, any legal or regulatory requirements or provisions;
- For any other purpose to which you consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
HIPTEASE may disclose your personal information to its subsidiaries or affiliates and to third parties whom HIPTEASE hires to provide services on HIPTEASE’s behalf, including, but not limited to, support services, website services, delivering promotional materials, contests, sweepstakes and other promotions, and answering customer questions about HIPTEASE’s products and services. These subsidiaries, affiliates and third parties may be located overseas and your information may be transferred outside of Australia. HIPTEASE will only provide those third parties with the personal information that they need to deliver the services to HIPTEASE and/or on HIPTEASE’s behalf. HIPTEASE will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes without obtaining prior affirmative consent. In the event that HIPTEASE is involved in a business transaction, including the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other type of acquisition, disposal, securitization or financing involving HIPTEASE, you consent to your personal information and any other information HIPTEASE may have collected being transferred to another party in connection with such transaction. You also consent to HIPTEASE disclosing your personal information to legal, financial, insurance, or other advisors in connection with such business transaction or management of all or part of HIPTEASE’s business or operations; as consented to by you from time to time, including to fulfill any other purposes that are identified when the personal information is collected; or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
Retention of Your Personal information
The personal information that you provide will be retained by HIPTEASE in accordance with applicable laws. However, HIPTEASE will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information it holds if it is no longer needed for HIPTEASE business purposes.
Choice and Opt-Out Preferences
HIPTEASE does not collect your personal information unless you choose to provide it. If, at any time, you prefer not to receive further email communications from HIPTEASE (except in connection with information, products or services that you specifically request), you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by means of a link provided in every broadcast e-mail that is sent to you by HIPTEASE. If, at any time, you prefer not to receive any other form of communication from HIPTEASE you will have the ability to unsubscribe from such communications by contacting us by email.
Access and Correction
HIPTEASE will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information it holds is accurate, complete and up to date. Upon your written request, subject to certain exceptions provided by law, HIPTEASE will inform you of the existence, use and disclosure of your personal information and give you access to that information. Additionally, if you have any questions or enquiries relating to our privacy practices or procedures, or if you believe that the personal information that HIPTEASE holds about you is not accurate, complete or up to date you may write to us. If you are able to establish that the information is not accurate, complete or up to date, HIPTEASE will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date.