Thanks for considering our brand ambassador program! Our company is dedicated to providing quality activewear for women who want to feel empowered and look amazing while living an active life - and our goal is to create a community of empowered women who live and breathe our values of health, wellness and activity.
We believe in supporting and collaborating with women who want to support and promote our brand, but since we don’t get to meet every one of our ambassadors personally, we’ve created some terms to set everybody’s expectations.
When we say “Company”, “we”, “our”, or “us” in this document, we are referring to HIPTEASE.
When we say “Services”, we mean any product created and maintained by the Company.
These terms may be updated at any time in the future. We will update you via email.
Please read this document in its entirety before accepting to become a brand ambassador of the Company.
To become an ambassador of the Company, you must:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have read, understood, and agreed to these terms.
- Be in good standing with the Australian Competitor and Consumer Commission (ACCC)
- Own social media accounts
As a brand ambassador of the company you agree to:
- Create, post, and share content that promotes the Company’s services
- Promote your unique promo code to be used in sales for the Company
- Be open to collaborate and/or occasionally attend events, if requested by the Company.
The ambassador will be paid a percentage of every sale generated through their promo code. The standard percentage is 10%, however a higher amount can be negotiated with the Company for ambassadors who have a social media following, existing public profile or would like to be regular content creators for the Company. If you wish to negotiate a higher commission rate (and/or a higher discount rate for your followers), please email us at email@example.com.
This percentage is subject to change by the Company at any time.
The ambassador is solely responsible for any and all tax obligations.
As a brand ambassador you agree not to:
- Make any guarantees, representations, or warranties on behalf of the Company, other than the ones provided in the marketing material.
- Spam or promote the Company in a way that violates any laws or regulations.
- Promote the company in any sexually explicit, violent, political, discriminatory, unlawful, threatening, illegal, or otherwise objectional content - subject to the sole direction of the Company.
- Use the company’s brand, image, or likeness on your own website, creating customer confusion - without the express consent of the Company
- Run any paid advertising with your promotional codes, without the express consent of the Company
- Engage in any fraudulent activity that would artificially affect any social media metrics such as, but not limited to, likes, follows, shares, and views.
- Create multiple ambassador accounts or use more than one promo code.
- Misrepresent or modify the price of the Company’s services.
The Company reserves the right to request removal or modification of any Ambassador content in its sole discretion.
The ambassador agrees to disclose the material connection between them and the Company.
The ambassador may used text such as “#sponsored” or “#ad” to disclose this relationship.
The disclosure should be clear and follow all guidelines by the ACCC.
Intellectual Property Rights
The ambassador grants the Company a worldwide, irrevocable, sub-licensable, non-exclusive license to use the content the ambassador creates to promote the Company’s products and services, in any manner, in whole or in part, in perpetuity. This includes, but is not limited to, social media, advertising, publications, marketing material, or any other form of media.
The company content:
The company grants the ambassador a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, limited license to use the Company's name, logo, slogans, promo codes, likeness, and other advertising material solely for the purpose of this ambassador agreement. The company retains all rights to their content.
The company may terminate the relationship with the ambassador at any time for any reason with or without cause.
The ambassador may terminate the relationship with the company with written notice of 30 days.
While an ambassador of the Company, the ambassador may not promote or advertise competing products without the express consent of the Company prior to said promotional or advertising activities.
You expressly agree and understand that the Company shall not be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential or any other damages including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profit, goodwill, or other intangible losses resulting from the ambassador program.